Greetings of Peace. This blog contains selections from my correspondence and other sources on a variety of subjects related to religion, philosophy, and spirituality. I hope that they may be of benefit to the interested reader. Concerning the title of the blog, read this entry.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Refinement of the Questions

(Continued from Where, What, How, and When?)

Where?

I must determine which areas in or near California, New York, or Virginia are most suitable to my desired lifestyle and conditions.

I must determine quantitatively the financial burden of living in those areas.

What?

I must determine the activities that are available to me within those areas.

I must select one that has the capability of providing for my financial needs.

My selection will additionally be based upon my innate aptitudes, self-imposed limitations, sustainability during a period of economic decline, and an examination and comparison between the amount of time and resources that must be invested in obtaining appropriate training.

(Continued in Resolution)

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed by your latest meditations. You have very noble plans for the future. I wish you all the best in your endeavours!

    ReplyDelete